Our Mission: To enhance the quality of life in Southwest Washington by providing symphony music of the highest caliber in live performances and through music education in schools, concert halls and throughout the community.
In an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19 Governor Jay Inslee announced this weekend a mandated closure of all K-12 Washington schools from March 17 through at least April 24 as well as statewide shutdowns of restaurants and other facilities. He also revised his ban on events to prohibit gatherings of 50 or more people. As a result, the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra is canceling or rescheduling the following concerts:
• March 29: 5th Annual Evening of Jazz - Rescheduled for July
• April 12: The VSO “Goes Back to the Movies” in Safety Last (Vancouver School of Arts and Academics)
• April 18-19: Ravel’s Bolero (Skyview Concert Hall)
All concerts and events beyond April 24 are currently proceeding as planned.
We hope you will consider exchanging or donating the cost of your ticket back to the Vancouver Symphony. Your generous support is especially appreciated during this challenging time as we navigate the ongoing impact of the COVID-19 situation.
The following options are available for you:
1. Exchange your ticket(s) for any upcoming Chamber or Symphonic Concert in the current season.
All ticket exchanges are free for performances through May 31, 2020.
2. Donate your ticket(s) back to the VSO for a tax-deductible donation.
This helps support the VSO and ensures that we are able to continue to provide symphonic music to you and our other valued audience members during our next live performance. The value of the donation is equal to the paid value of each ticket returned (not including the handling fee).
3. For other ticketing options, please call 360.735.7278 or email [email protected].
Thank you to everyone who has contacted us with kind words and continued support for the Vancouver Symphony. Everything we do is thanks to you. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very carefully. The VSO will be in regular communication with updates about other upcoming scheduled performances and events.